Once you have done with casinos and gambling and shopping (ultimately when you have spend all that you have), try experiencing these spellbinding sights and sounds of Vegas:
1. Watch the Bellagio Fountains located in The Bellagio. The music shows are usually conductedonce in every half hour in the afternoon and once in every 15 minutes in the evening.
2. Relish your taste buds with new wines at Rock ‘N Roll Wine Tastings at multiple locations. They offer free tastings every Thursday night at a different location. The only thing you have to do is to sign up for the list in advance and get yourself treated with some good red and white combos.
3. Watch a Volcano erupt with some Indian music at The Mirage. This show takes once in every half-an hour every night.
4. Taste whiskey at Vom Fass for free at The Venetian. It offers sample drinks of its in-house produces. You get to enjoy the Whisky Experience at 7pm on all Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
5. Go for a Trek at the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. Plan your trek plans either at morning hours or late afternoons, coz it is going to be really hot.
6. Go for a Street Walk at the Fremont Street, Downtown. Just wander about and enjoy the LED shows, local bands and fun throughout the night.
7. Watch The Fall of Atlantis, an animatronic show at Forum Shops at Caesars absolutely free.
8. Watch the beautiful wildlife at Flamingo, Las Vegas. You get to see exotic birds, Chilean flamingos, turtles, and koi fish along with a pleasant waterfall and an island in the center of it. The sight is sure to leave you excited.
9. Make sure you catch a glimpse and visit the famous pawnshop, which you have watched, on the famous “Pawn Stars” TV show.
10. Get carried away by the fragrant aroma of the beautiful roses at the Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens, Bellagio.
11. Don’t forget to take a Selfie near the sign board – Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas located south to the strip, to relive the wonderful memory that you cherished here.
Las Vegas has tons and tons of surprises and fun factors that just cannot be explained. You will have to be there to experience the sin city Las Vegas. If you are out there to play big time at casinos, be prepared and carry some huge cash and stay on vigil. Or if you are out there to experience the beauty of the Las Vegas City, stay awake all night, take a stroll through the streets and live your heart out.
The very thought of the innumerable activities to do and see in Las Vegas might actually overwhelm you, but with proper planning done well in advance to your trip will help you enjoy your trip to Las Vegas to the fullest.
Find out more at Top online casino rewards